With fall upon us, we are in full pumpkin mode! It is time to visit pumpkin patches, enjoy pumpkin spice everything, and start to decorating our homes for the holidays. But if you’re a baker, you’re likely spending a bit more time in the kitchen making fall treats, so why not use those fun activities as inspiration for your cake designs. Join Rachael Teufel to learn how to create an adorable fall scene mini cake with hay bales and pumpkins. She’ll show you how to sculpt these items from modeling chocolate using a little trick to make them light enough to place on the cake without support. You’ll also learn a few tips for icing these cakes right in the pan and for piping a message quickly and easily. And it wouldn’t be fair to share a fall cake design without a fall inspired recipe! CCD GOLD members receive Rachael’s exclusive pumpkin spice cake recipe!
THIS EVENT IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CCD GOLD MEMBERS
Get everything included in Premium plus exclusive Gold Membership benefits.
- 24/7 Access to Premium Cake and Cookie Decorating Videos, Projects, and Tips
- Step-by-Step Instructional Demos, Recipes, and Tutorials
- 6 Full-Length Classes to Keep in Your Account for Life
- 5 Downloadable Cake Decorating Guides
- Discounts on Purchase-to-Own Content in the Creative Cake Design Shop
- Access to Ask the Expert Program
- Access to GOLD LIVE Streaming Events